Casual/relief Early Childhood Teachers and Educators
Landsborough Kindergarten is a community based not-for-profit organisation that is affiliated with Lady Gowrie (QLD). We are currently looking for qualified Early Childhood Teachers, Educators and Inclusion Support Educators to join our team on a casual/relief basis.
Landsborough is a single unit kindergarten that offers a three day program every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am to 2pm. We are looking for applicants who have previous experience and confidence working with children aged 3-5years. Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines is an advantage.
Ideal Teacher applicants will hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Current QLD Teacher’s Registration Certificate.
- Current Blue Card Exemption.
- Up to date First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
Ideal Educator and Inclusion Support Educators applicants will hold:
- Certificate lll or Diploma in Early Childhood or actively enrolled and working towards one.
- Current Paid Blue card.
- Up to date First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Experience in a Kindergarten setting.
If this opportunity is right for you, please email your resume to:
Attention: Gabbee Sharrock