Part-time Kindergarten Early Childhood Teacher
Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a strong heritage in early childhood education in Queensland and Australia. We value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
At Lady Gowrie Balonne Community Kindergarten, we value flexibility, professionalism, collaboration and a commitment to ongoing professional learning. The ability to build and maintain positive, inclusive and responsive relationships with children, families and our wider community is a must.
About the role:
We are looking for a Part-Time Early Childhood Teachers to join our community kindergarten. The role commences in January 2024 and will teach each Tuesday and Wednesday (2x 9 hour day with a 7.5 hour program delivery) to deliver the Govt funded kindergarten program with additional noncontact time provided separate to these hours. Additional hours are also offered for Service Manager and Educational Leader requirements.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a strong and successful kindergarten
- Wages as per The Lady Gowrie Queensland Community Kindergarten Enterprise Agreement
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Fully funded Blue Card and First Aid/CPR including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Annual Wellbeing and Service Anniversary Day (in addition to your leave entitlements!)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or;
- Bachelor of Education (Primary), a teachers registration and Cert III/Diploma in Early Childhood.
If you have enquiries about the qualifications you hold or are currently studying and would like to discuss possible pathways for these qualifications relevant to the advertised role please email email@example.com.
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background