Traineeships in Regional Long Day Care Services
Lady Gowrie Qld currently have full-time traineeships (mature-trainees welcome) available in our Services across Qld, Barcaldine, Blackall, Cooktown, Dysart, Townsville and Thursday Island, we provide hands-on training and support to complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education.
To be successful in gaining a Traineeship, it is expected that you have:
- A passion and interest in caring for children
- Ability to complete your Certificate III online and outside of work hours
- Current Blue Card or ability to obtain one
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work across a rotating roster between 7:30am – 5:45pm Monday to Friday
Incentives in working at Lady Gowrie Qld:
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive above Award Wages
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 10% for Permanent Staff
- 1 wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in an experienced and passionate team of educators.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for Lady Gowrie Qld. Applications can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities. We request that only people with the rights to work in Australia, apply for these opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.