Social Media Coordinator
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Lady Gowrie Qld has an opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator to work part-time, 16 hours per week, at our office in Bowen Hills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the coordination and management of our Social Media presence
- Managing adverts and communications for our social media accounts
- Utilising graphic design programs, such as Canva
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with creating targeted social media content
- Passion for emerging digital trends and technology
- Strong ability to analyse, review and report on advertising campaigns and content effectiveness
- Strong written skills with an ability to adapt writing style, tone and voice for different accounts and communications
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Be apart of a leading not-for-profit organisation in the Early Childhood Sector
- Paid Blue Card.
- One wellbeing day per year.
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time.
- Opportunity to attend professional development opportunities or further study support.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing.
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Lady Gowrie Qld.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your experience and qualifications to be sent to email@example.com or telephone (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.