Relief Educators and Early Childhood Teachers
Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a strong heritage in early childhood education in Queensland and Australia. We value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
About the role:
We are seeking relief educators and ECT’s to be employed on a casual basis and welcome all applicants looking to do relief work across our Maryborough, Caboolture and Mango Hill Kindergartens. The relief work is to work in the kindergartens covering ECT non-contact time and/or inclusion support.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a strong and successful kindergarten
- Wages as per Kindergarten Enterprise Agreement
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
The successful applicants will have:
- Cert III Early Childhood Education and Care or higher for educator positions
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent) for relief ECT work
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Previous experience working with the 3-5 age group is desirable
- Understanding of your duties and be a team player
- Passion for creating and delivering a stimulating learning environment
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Awareness of the National Quality Framework, and Queensland Kindergarten guidelines
- Skilled with documenting observations of children’s behaviour and development, in the form of learning stories
- An ability to implement a planned program, in collaboration with the Teacher ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
If this sounds like the position for you, make your move and apply now through SEEK!
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.