Pre-Kindy Lead Educator
January 2022 Start
Lady Gowrie Qld are seeking talented and motivated Pre-Kindy Lead Educator for our Townsville Service, Kennedy Place Child Centre.
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Being part of the team at Lady Gowrie
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive above Award Wages and Salary packaging opportunities
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 10% for Permanent Staff
- One wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Subsidised city parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Hold a current Blue Card and hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Experience in developing engaging educational programs to support the learning and development of children
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for Lady Gowrie QLD. Applications can be submitted via email@example.com
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities. We request that only people with the rights to work in Australia, apply for these opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close on 4th January 2022