Part-time Kindergarten Teacher Position
Have you experienced the difference of working in a community based not-for-profit Early Childhood Education and Care service? Are you ready for a change and to take the next step in your professional Early Childhood Career? We are a not for profit Community Kindergarten and have been providing high quality early childhood education and care in the Warwick community since 1949.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join our friendly professional team from Term One 2022. The role will require you to lead a team in providing a quality educational program for the children and families which support positive learning outcomes for each child.
The teaching position is:
- Five days a fortnight (Monday, Tuesday one week and Monday Tuesday and Wednesday every second week).
- Work hours are 7.30am to 4.00pm. (Children attend 8.30am to 2.45pm)
- Applicants will be required to attend regular staff meetings, Professional Development days, and nominated kindergarten events during the year.
- Bachelor or Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Teacher Registration
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR Qualification
- Current Emergency Anaphylaxis and Asthma Qualification
- Blue Card Exemption
- Confidence in teaching and be able to work well with your educator
- Be willing to take on higher level of responsibility (Responsible Person role) if needed
- Be familiar with the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines (QKLG)
- Be able to plan and make observations of children in all learning and development areas
Benefits of working at Warwick Community Kindergarten include:
- Paid Professional Development
- All mandatory training provided by employer
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
- Uniforms provided.
For a full job description contact email@example.com
Applications close: 3rd December 2021
Relief Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III qualified staff.
Casual positions for Relief Teachers and Educators are also available from time to time and we welcome suitably qualified applicants to apply for inclusion on our regular relief list.
Applicants for relief positions are welcome to forward or drop in their resume at any time.