Lead Educator (Dysart)
Amazing relocation opportunity to small family friendly community in North QLD – Dysart!
We are on the search for a talented and motivated Lead Educator, who is committed to delivering quality education and care, and mentorship for assisting room Educators at our Dysart Service. This position comes with subsidised accommodation in a 2 bedroom unit. Relocation incentives are able to be negotiated for a 12 month commitment.
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a strong heritage in early childhood education in Queensland and Australia. Since 1940 we have been the leaders of excellence in early childhood education and care.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- 3.5% Above Award Wages and salary packaging opportunities
- Subsidised accommodation and relocation incentives (negotiable)
- Fully funded Blue Card and First Aid/CPR including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Discounted childcare fees for permanent employees
- Rostered day off each month for Full Time employees
- Annual Wellbeing Day (in addition to your leave entitlements!)
- Annual Service Anniversary Day
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- Hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA approved Bachelor
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Hold a current Blue Card and hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Experience in developing engaging educational programs to support the learning and development of children
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues
If this sounds like the position for you, make your move and apply now through SEEK!
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.