We provide a safe, respectful learning environment in which children play, and where individual differences and connections are supported. More information about our 3 unit kindergarten can be accessed at www.mpc.net.au
We are seeking a qualified early childhood teacher to join our team commencing in Term 1, 2022. The 12 month contract position is for a 2 day group on Mondays and Tuesdays. Employment will be as per the M.P.C. Early Childhood Education Enterprise Agreement 2021.
Minimum Requirements: B Ed E/C or equivalent with ACECQA approval, Current Qld Teachers Registration, Current First Aid Certificate with Asthma and Anaphylaxis training, Current Working with Children card or Exemption card for Registered Teachers
- View children as active and capable partners in their learning experience and have the ability to plan responsively, collaboratively and authentically.
- Support children, families, management committee and staff members to develop a sense of belonging and place with Mitchelton Pre-Schooling Centre through meaningful connections and relationships.
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline.
- Value and support collegial partnerships.
- Commitment to open and effective communication with children, parents, management committee and colleagues.
- A growth mind-set and commitment to professional development.
- Commitment to sustainability, diversity and inclusion.
The successful applicant would be joining a collaborative, energetic and supportive team who are committed to learning for all. Mentoring is a feature of MPC work culture and our highly experienced teachers and educators are willing to share, listen and learn from each other.
If you are keen to join our community based centre, please forward your resume, including details of your qualifications, experience and strengths to the Personnel Officer, Mitchelton Pre-Schooling Centre Inc, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Wednesday 8th September 2021