We are currently seeking a dedicated, passionate and qualified Early Childhood Teacher to undertake a part time role for our Beginning of the Week Group (Monday, Tuesday, alternate Wednesday) for a short term, temporary contract for Term 1 2022 with the possibility of extension. We are a not for profit Community Kindergarten and have been providing high-quality early education and care services since 1978.
The role will require you to provide a quality educational program for the children and families in supporting positive outcomes for each individual child. The Service provides a program for two groups of children, on a five-day per fortnight basis, and is an Approved Kindergarten Program Provider.
The remuneration package will be in accordance with South Pine Community Kindergartens current Enterprise Bargaining Agreement.
The following qualifications are essential:
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education
- Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- A positive Notice Blue Card/ Exemption Card
- Current first aid and CPR certificates (including Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management)
- Previous experience in a community Kindergarten setting
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a similar role and the following key skills:
- Demonstrated capacity to work with colleagues to continually improve teaching and learning practices.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and high level interpersonal skills, including a capacity to develop constructive and respectful relationships with students, parents and other staff.
- Demonstrated capacity for effective leadership of teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the EYLF, QKLG and NQF. Sound knowledge, experience and understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations and
- ACECQA Educational Leader Resource. Excellent knowledge and understanding of early childhood development, philosophy and best practice.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and believe that you have what it takes to be a part of beautiful Kindergarten, please send through a cover letter, resume and any queries to email@example.com