Kindergarten Funding Manager
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Lady Gowrie Qld is leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of early childhood education and care, community services supporting children and families.
We are currently seeking a person who has experience in budget development, funding allocations, reconciliations and analysis, who can take on the role of Kindergarten Funding Manager and will support and work alongside Lady Gowrie Community Kindergartens and its’ Affiliates in funding distribution and reconciliation.
- Part Time contract – 4 days per week – 32 hours per week
- Base office location – Head Office – Bowen Hills
- Travel is required.
- Phone, laptop and Ipad provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Community Kindergartens across Qld with funding requirements, budget management and implementation of new funding reconciliations.
- Ability to analyse, apply and reconcile funding in various community contexts.
- High level knowledge in creating and managing spreadsheets and reports.
- Providing professional customer service support.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Diploma or Bachelor qualification in accounting or business discipline.
- At least three years’ experience in financial role or business, budget development and reconciliation of funding.
- Proven experience to analyse, apply and reconcile funding in various community contexts.
- High computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, strong knowledge in Excel.
- High level of financial literacy and knowledge of Xero, MYOB.
- Experience working in the NFP organisations.
- Strong customer support experience
- High level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and manage collaborative working relationships, engage with a diverse client group.
- Working with Children Card (Blue Card)
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to inclusive workforce, and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strat Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Lady Gowrie Qld.
Please email your application and resume including details of your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
Lady Gowrie Qld reserves the right to close the advertisement before the closing date is reached. The advertising closing date is indicative only. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon possible.