Kindergarten Early Childhood Teacher
Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a strong heritage in early childhood education in Queensland and Australia. We value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
At Lady Gowrie Balonne Community Kindergarten, we value flexibility, professionalism, collaboration and a commitment to ongoing professional learning. The ability to build and maintain positive, inclusive and responsive relationships with children, families and our wider community is a must.
About the role:
We are looking for a Part-Time Early Childhood Teacher to join our community kindergarten- immediate start available!
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a strong and successful kindergarten
- Wages as per Kindergarten Enterprise Agreement
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Fully funded Blue Card and First Aid/CPR including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Annual Wellbeing and Service Anniversary Day (in addition to your leave entitlements!)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or;
- Studying towards an ACECQA Approved Bachelor (50% or more completed) and you hold a Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood or;
- Bachelor of Education (Primary), a teachers registration and Cert III/Diploma in Early Childhood.
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Previous experience working with the 3-5 age group is desirable
- Understanding of your duties as an Educator and be a team player
- Passion for creating and delivering a stimulating learning environment
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Awareness of the National Quality Framework, and Queensland Kindergarten guidelines
- Skilled with documenting observations of children’s behaviour and development, in the form of learning stories
- An ability to implement a planned program, in collaboration with the Teacher ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met.
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.
Seek link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/69188368