Kindergarten Early Childhood Teacher
Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. We are a not-for-profit organisation with a strong heritage in early childhood education in Queensland and Australia. We value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
At Lady Gowrie Pioneer Valley Community Kindergarten, we value flexibility, professionalism, collaboration and a commitment to ongoing professional learning. The ability to build and maintain positive, inclusive and responsive relationships with children, families and our wider community is a must.
About the role:
We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to start as soon as possible for our Group 2 Program on Thursday’s and Friday’s (Permanent Part Time)
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a strong and successful kindergarten
- Wages as per Kindergarten Enterprise Agreement
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Fully funded Blue Card and First Aid/CPR including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Annual Wellbeing and Service Anniversary Day (in addition to your leave entitlements!)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or;
- Studying towards an ACECQA Approved Bachelor (50% or more completed) and you hold a Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood or;
- Bachelor of Education (Primary), a teachers registration and Cert III/Diploma in Early Childhood.
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Previous experience working with the 3-5 age group is desirable
- Understanding of your duties as an Educator and be a team player
- Passion for creating and delivering a stimulating learning environment
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Awareness of the National Quality Framework, and Queensland Kindergarten guidelines
- Skilled with documenting observations of children’s behaviour and development, in the form of learning stories
- An ability to implement a planned program, in collaboration with the Teacher ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met.