Full Time Trainee Receptionist
We are seeking a Full Time Trainee Receptionist for all reception duties in the Lady Gowrie Head Office, located in Bowen Hills. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support to staff. This is a 12 month contract available to commence immediately.
This position offers a Certificate III in Business Administration provided by the Queensland Government. This role will suit a recent school leaver or a person with no previous Certificate III Qualification to be eligible for this Traineeship.
- Answer telephone calls and direct to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain a presentable and welcoming reception and waiting area
- Maintain the cleanliness of the staff kitchen
- Greet clients/visitors in a professional, welcoming manner and assist them as appropriate.
- General administration tasks as required including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets and data entry
- Producing letters and reports
- Using Microsoft Office programs
- Assisting the team under the direction of the Operations Manager
Key Selection Criteria:
- Good Communication skills
- Displays high level of professionalism
- Demonstrated initiative
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite is desirable
Join the dynamic team at Lady Gowrie (QLD) and enhance your career opportunities.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or telephone (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those under consideration as we move forward.