Lady Gowrie Qld are seeking talented and motivated Educators and Lead Educators to work in our Regional Services, Barcaldine and Blackall. We have both full time and part time positions available.
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Being part of the team at Lady Gowrie:
- Relocation subsidy and allowance available
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive Above Award Wages and Salary packaging opportunities
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 10% for Permanent Staff
- One wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- Cert III, Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards either qualification.
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Hold a current Blue Card and hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Experience in developing engaging educational programs to support the learning and development of children
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Lady Gowrie Qld.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your experience and qualifications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.