Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. This includes Child Centres with embedded kindergarten programs, Sessional Kindergartens, outside school hours care and integrated child and family support services.
Lady Gowrie Kennedy Place Child Centre places emphasis on building relationships, quality interactions and promoting early learning. The Service operates from 7:30am to 5:45pm Monday to Friday and is an Approved Kindergarten Program Provider.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated, passionate and qualified Early Childhood professional to undertake the role of Educator and join our Child Centre team based in Townsville. The position is Full-Time, working 40 hours per week, with 2 of these hours accruing to your RDO balance for a rostered day off each month.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a strong and successful kindergarten
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Annual Wellbeing and Anniversary days (in addition to your leave entitlements)
The successful applicants will have:
- Cert III Early Childhood Education and Care or higher
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Understanding of your duties and be a team player
- Passion for creating and delivering a stimulating learning environment
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Awareness of the National Quality Framework
- Skilled with documenting observations of children’s behaviour and development, in the form of learning stories
- An ability to implement a planned program, in collaboration with the Lead Educator ensuring the needs of individual children and the group are met
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
If this sounds like the position for you, make your move and apply now through SEEK!
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.