Educator (immediate start)
Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten Gladstone are hiring!
We are seeking an Educator (immediate start)
Kookaburra Creek Community Kindergarten is a non-for-profit organization affiliated with Lady Gowrie and has been providing the Gladstone community with quality centre based early education for over 30 years.
Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten are in search of a dedicated and self-driven Educator for immediate start in term 4 of 2023. Successful candidates will be offered attractive and competitive wages, be paid to attend staff and committee meetings and receive fully funded BlueCard, First Aid/CPR renewal and access to fully funded professional development opportunities. This part-time role will deliver our alternate Wednesday/Thursday and Friday 5-day fortnight group program (8.15am – 2.45pm).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Complying with National Quality Standards (NQS) and adhering to service policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of care and education for our children.
- Actively contributing and implementing the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Creating and maintaining a safe and nurturing Kindy community for all staff, children and families with a high priority on wellbeing and security
- Building strong partnerships with children, families and the community
- Working closely with our governing body and executive committee to align with our goals and values.
- Creating and delivering a dynamic education program in line with relevant curriculum guidelines to ensure an enriching and child centered learning experience
Successful applicants will have:
- Educators: hold a Certificate 3 in Early Childhood education and Care or higher
- A passion and interest in nurturing and providing quality programs for children.
- Previous experience working with the 3–5-year age group.
- Hold a current Paid Blue Card
- Current First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis.
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment under the guidance of the centre Director.
- A commitment to quality outputs and competence in information technology
- Possess a general knowledge and or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of relevant legislation.
All applications can be sent to Kookaburra Creek Centre Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All phone enquiries to 07 49784401