ECEC Coordinator | Part Time | Lady Gowrie Community Kindergartens
Have you experienced the difference of working in a community-based not for-profit Early Childhood Education and Care service? Are you ready for a change and to take the next step in your professional Early Childhood career?
The Gowrie Queensland is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of early childhood education and care services. This includes: five child centres with embedded kindergarten programs, sessional kindergartens, early years services and an integrated child and family support service.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual with a minimum four year tertiary qualification in Early Childhood Education and five years working experience to join our team with our Central Governing Body, Lady Gowrie Community Kindergartens.
This is a part time position of 32 hours per week working across four days. (flexibility in allocation of days across the fortnight in undertaking visits across the year to both groups of Affiliated Services, further information discussed at interview) This position is available to start from term four. Central Office is located in Bowen Hills.
Benefits of Working at Lady Gowrie Qld:
- Be apart of a leading not-for-profit organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive above award wages and salary packaging opportunities
- Four weeks annual leave per year PLUS two weeks paid recess leave to be taken during school holidays
- Ongoing career development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Mandatory Training provided
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- One wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicant will have:
- Teaching qualification in Early Childhood and experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and National Quality Framework;
- High level verbal and written communication
- Ability to be self-managed and meet timelines
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and innovation
- Hold a current Blue Card
- Hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Ability to travel throughout regional Queensland if required
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Lady Gowrie Qld.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your experience and qualifications to be sent to email@example.com or telephone (07) 3257 2667 for further information.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.