Early Childhood Traineeships
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
We currently have full-time traineeships (mature-trainees welcome) available in our City Services, Love Street Child Centre, Quarry St Child Centre and Warry St Child Centre, that will provide hands-on training and support to complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months, whilst gaining paid employment in an experienced and passionate team of educators.
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Above Award Wages
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 15% for Permanent Staff
- 1 wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Subsidised city parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
What we need from you:
- A passion and interest in caring for children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- No previous completed qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current Blue Card or ability to obtain one
- A commitment to study and a dedication to learn through experience
- Ability to complete your Certificate III online and outside of work hours
- Availability to work across a rotating roster between 7:30am – 5:45pm Monday to Friday
If this sounds like the position for you, then apply now through SEEK!
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities. We request that only people with the rights to work in Australia, apply for these opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.