Early Childhood Teacher (to start 2024)
Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten Gladstone are hiring!
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (to start 2024)!
Kookaburra Creek Community Kindergarten is a non-for-profit organization affiliated with Lady Gowrie and has been providing the Gladstone community with quality centre based early education for over 30 years.
Kookaburra Creek Kindergarten are in search of a dedicated and self-driven Early Childhood Teacher to commence employment in 2024. Successful candidates will be offered attractive and competitive wages, be paid to attend staff and committee meetings and receive fully funded BlueCard, First Aid/CPR renewal and access to fully funded professional development opportunities. This part-time role will deliver our alternate Wednesday/Thursday and Friday 5-day fortnight group program (7.45am – 3.15pm).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to plan and implement a quality, educational and child centred program with a capability of meeting the needs of individual children and the group in line with relevant curriculum guidelines
- Complying with National Quality Standards (NQS) and adhering to service policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of care and education for our children.
- Actively contributing and implementing the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Creating and maintaining a safe and nurturing Kindy community for all staff, children and families with a high priority on wellbeing and security
- Building strong partnerships with children, families and the community
- Working closely with or governing body and executive committee to align with our goals and values.
Successful applicants will have:
- Early Childhood Teachers; ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- A passion and interest in nurturing and providing quality programs for children.
- Previous experience working with the 3–5-year age group.
- Hold a current Paid Blue Card
- Current First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis.
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment under the guidance of the centre Director.
- A commitment to quality outputs and competence in information technology
- Possess a general knowledge and or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of relevant legislation.
All applications can be sent to Kookaburra Creek Centre Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All phone enquiries to 07 49784401