Early Childhood Teacher – 12 month Maternity Leave Contract
We are seeking a talented and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join our Barcaldine Early Years Service, on a 12 month Maternity Leave contract. This role is full time and available to start from January 2022 to December 2022.
Incentives in working at Lady Gowrie Qld:
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive above Award Wages
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 10% for Permanent Staff
- 1 wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- 2 weeks paid recess leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicant will have:
- Teaching qualification in Early Childhood and experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and National Quality Framework;
- Hold a current Blue Card
- Hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- In-depth understanding and experience documenting children’s individual learning
- Experience in developing engaging educational programs to support the learning and development of children
- Be a team player and work as a dynamic part of the Service team
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for Lady Gowrie QLD. Applications can be submitted via email@example.com.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.