- Clerical/Administration Officer
- Part Time – 2 Days per week
- Predominantly working within school hours, with some occasional after hours, school holidays, monthly meetings, and events to attend.
About the role:
Eaton’s Hill Community Kindergarten now has a position for an experienced Clerical/Administration Officer to join the Kindergarten on a Part Time basis, commencing (insert date January 2022).
This Clerical/Administration position is required for 2 days a week to support the Kindergarten and Nominated Supervisor’s. The days are flexible as are the times for the right candidate.
The Clerical/Administration Officer is responsible for assisting the Kindergarten with matters of an administrative and financial nature such as creating and maintain child enrolment records and waitlist information, collecting data for QLD Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS) validation and QKFSPlus subsidies, setting up fees and invoicing/receipting, payroll, grant applications, assist with budget preparation, retaining accurate attendance records for children data reports, file maintenance and archiving as well as other administrative duties as needed.
Ideally you will have strong organisational and time management skills, be flexible and willing to support the Kindergarten with open day events, community events and other administrative duties for educators and Kindergarten when required.
Ideal applications will have:
- Qualifications in business administration or a related course is preferred but not essential
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, excel, Outlook and related computer skill with managing emails and using online services/portals.
- Proven well developed written, verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills coupled with a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated high level of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Be welcoming and friendly and approachable when engaging with families, children, and staff
- A willingness to work as a reliable and collaborative team member in supporting the kindergarten
- Knowledge of Xero accounting package and Google suite desirable but not essential
- Child Protection and First Aide qualifications desirable or willing to obtain these
- Current Blue Card Essential
For further information please review the full position description
Please email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm Monday 6th of December 2021.
Successful Applicant to be available during term 4 negotiable for handover and official start date expected January 2022.