Brisbane City – Lead Educators and Educators
January 2022 Start or availability now
Are you a motivated Early Childhood Professional? Are you seeking a change in your career?
Lady Gowrie Qld are seeking talented and motivated Lead Educator and Educators to work across our City Services. We have both full time and part time positions available.
Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Roles available – Pre-Kindy, Nursery and Floats
Being part of the team at Lady Gowrie
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit Organisation in Early Childhood
- Competitive above Award Wages and Salary packaging opportunities
- Paid Blue Card and First aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Rostered day off each month for Full time employees
- Child Care fees discounted at 10% for Permanent Staff
- One wellbeing day per year
- 2 weeks closure at Christmas time
- Ongoing professional development, and support from an experienced leadership team
- Subsidised city parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs to support ongoing staff Wellbeing
The successful applicants will have:
- Cert III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards these
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Hold a current Blue Card and hold current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Experience in developing engaging educational programs to support the learning and development of children
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for Lady Gowrie Qld. Applications can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities. We request that only people with the rights to work in Australia, apply for these opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.