Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is a not for profit community kindergarten (affiliated with Lady Gowrie Qld). Our children learn and play in our large natural outdoor classroom and in our richly resourced air conditioned classrooms. The service is committed to creating a safe and supportive environment for children.
We are looking for an Assistant Educator to work on a part time basis, 5 days per fortnight, on Thursday, Friday and alternate Wednesday, 38 hours per fortnight. This position commences in term two, Thursday, 21st April 2022.
An experienced early childhood Educator, you will be energetic, fun, passionate and committed to supporting and guiding children’s learning and development. You will have the following:
- Certificate lll qualification in early childhood (qualification must be recognised by ACECQA); or enrolled and actively working towards
- Current First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Hold or willing to obtain a paid Blue Card
- Previous experience working with children
- Awareness of the National Quality Framework and Queensland Kindergarten guidelines
- An understanding of the provision of a safe, well planned indoor and outdoor learning environment.
Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten offers a number of benefits to its employees including:
- Wages as per Kindergarten Enterprise Agreement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work with a strong and supported team of professional educators
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your experience and qualifications to be sent to email@example.com or telephone (07) 3257 2667 for further information.
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.