After Kindy Care Educator
Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is a not for profit community kindergarten (affiliated with Lady Gowrie Qld). Our children learn and play in our large natural outdoor classroom and in our richly resourced air conditioned classrooms. The service is committed to creating a safe and supportive environment for children.
Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten are looking for a casual After Kindy Care Educator.
The After Kindy Care Educator will work Monday to Friday afternoons during term time from 2pm to 5.30pm.
- Certificate III (Early Childhood Education & Care) or studying towards this qualification.
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma
- Current Blue Card
- Ability to assist the After Care Program Coordinator with the preparation and supervision of experiences and all matters pertaining to the After Kindy Care Program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to children, parents and staff with warmth and respect.
- Willingness to work as a reliable team member to support continuity learning in our After Kindy Care Program.
Lady Gowrie Qld is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally-diverse background
Please be aware that the Queensland Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction requires all workers who enter, work in, or provide services in an early childhood education and care setting to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This Direction applies to Lady Gowrie Qld.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your experience and qualifications to be sent to email@example.com or telephone (07) 3257 2667 for further information.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however only those successful will be contacted for an interview.