Lady Gowrie Qld value excellence, inclusion, engagement and integrity in our work with children, families and communities and supporting a professional and capable staff team.
Lady Gowrie (Qld) is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of early childhood education and care, community Services.
We are seeking an Administrator to join our Currimundi Community Kindergarten on a term time permanent basis.
About the role:
- 12 hours per week
- Greet current and new families in a professional, welcoming manner and assist them as appropriate.
- Management of Family statements and processing of fees in Storypark Manage
- Management of new enrolments and offers
- Maintain current waitlist
- Using Microsoft programs
- Assisting the team under the direction of the Service Manager
Key Selection Criteria:
- Good Communication skills
- Displays high level of professionalism
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Time management skill
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Hold a current Blue Card
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for Lady Gowrie QLD. Applications can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities.