Administrator – Commencing in January 2022
A full-time position as Administrator will be available commencing in January 2022. Ideally, the successful candidate will be available to commence work in early December 2021 on a part time basis to facilitate training and handover from the outgoing administrator, or in a transition process to be negotiated.
General hours of work in 2022 will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. There is the possibility of negotiating reduced hours during school holidays; however, this is not a ‘term time’ only position.
The position is paid in accordance with the Clerks Private Sector Award.
- Essential knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and related computer skills with managing emails and using online services/portals
- Sound knowledge of MYOB or other book-keeping/accounting software and payroll/invoicing processes
- Strong organisational skills with experience in managing priorities and competing demands
- Some knowledge of community kindergarten operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to parents, children and staff with warmth and respect
- A willingness to work as a reliable and collaborative team member in supporting the centre’s director and staff
A detailed position description is available by contacting email@example.com.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume including details of your qualifications, experience and strengths may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is a community kindergarten (affiliated with The Gowrie Queensland) which has recently been awarded the ‘Excellent’ rating by ACECQA, having already achieved ‘Exceeding’ in all National Quality Standard areas. This service is committed to creating a safe and supportive environment for children. More information about Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is available at www.ashgrovekindy.org.au.