The Diamond Early Learning Education Sourcebook Series is an exciting new practical resource that provides information, teaching strategies and reflection starters on topics that are designed to assist early childhood educators to effectively promote the desired outcomes for young children (3-5 years) as outlined in the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
Teachers stories, authentic anecdotes, observations and journal extracts are also included to further illustrate effective practices and strategies.
There are eight books in the series. Each book is attractively presented and easy to read with numerous colour photographs taken in different early education settings, providing additional examples of what effective practices looks like.
1. Developing Relationships and Identity
2. Promoting Playbased Learning
3. Building Literacy Skills
4. Building Numeracy Skills
5. Exploring Music and Movement
6. Exploring the Visual Arts
7. Fostering Investigations and Discoveries
8. Leading Active Healthy Lives