Dr. FERRE LAEVERS AND THE RESEARCH CENTRE
A box full of feelings is designed specifically to support the social-emotional development of children aged two to seven. It was developed at the Research Centre for Experiential Education (Leuven University, Belgium) under the supervision of renowned international early childhood expert, Prof. Dr. F. Laevers. The set is built around four basic feelings: happiness, fear, anger and sadness. The box contains several basic materials to get children involved in more than 20 different activities, all year round.
What’s in the box?
- 48 situational pictures (11x11cm)
- each basic feeling has 12 pictures, with a short story and questions on the reverse.
- 4 posters of the emotion figures (42×29.5cm)
- 17 finger puppets
- 4 carry-around ‘houses of emotions’
- 4 masks depicting each feeling for children or adults to wear
- a wheel of emotions with spinner (for games)
- CD of emotive music
- instruction manual including photocopy-friendly activities
- sturdy storage box with carry handle